On Saturday June 22, 2002 the American Stock Exchange (AMEX) will conduct an industry-wide test of the new Equity Intra Day Comparison System (IDCE). This will give participants the opportunity to test their communications and comparison submission formats in a controlled environment.
Each participant will be required to register for the test. Upon registration, you will be sent a copy of the test script via e-mail.
We strongly suggest you execute the script, in a test environment, with the SIAC product support group, prior to the scheduled industry test date of 6/22. This will help minimize potential problems that may occur on the day of the actual test.
- Each entry from the test script must be submitted with a trade/entry date of Monday, June 24, 2002.
- Participants submitting the test script via MQM will be connected to the QA test environment in the SIAC Shared Data Center.
Participants using MQM for submission to the industry test must still successfully complete MQM PRODUCTION CONNECTIVITY testing prior to the July 15, 2002 IDCE implementation date.
To register for the test please contact Anthony Evangelista at SIAC 212-383-3818, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. or T.J. Wilks at SIAC 212 383-4257, email email@example.com, or
Peter Fetiak at Amex 212 306-1472, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants will receive Inbound and Outbound MQM messages unless a participant profile of "SOLICITED MESSAGES ONLY" is requested.
- Participants can receive "End of Day" reports and MRO files via test AUTOROUTE if requested at the time of registration.
- There will be Amex DK room access on 6/22.
- There will be NO external terminal connectivity to IDCE on 6/22.
- Contract sheets will be available in the Amex DK room on Tuesday, 6/25.