For trade date Tuesday January 14, 2003 the American Stock Exchange (Amex) has made numerous enhancements to the Intra-day Comparison System for Equities (IDCE). Planned enhancements are as follows:
- The control number field has been added to the Step-Out Summary Screen.
- Today's date will be the "Trade Date" default on the Equity Add Screen.
- The control number field has been added as a display column on the Equity Matched Trade Screen.
- The Equity "KNOW's" Screen will now show all compared and uncompared trades for a selected CM, Symbol, Trade Date, and Price.
- The report print out of "Rejected Trades" will print the reject field in BOLD font.
- The Activity Log Screen will show activity for DK'ed Step-Out advisories.
- On the Specialist summary screen, if the imbalance quantity is less than the actual uncompared APEX vs. contra cumulative qty, the imbalance will be generated or adjusted. In short the imbalance will continue to be adjusted even after the NET Buy = NET Sell. Also, if the specialist pair's off an APEX Vs APEX trade the imbalance will not be changed. If the Pair-Off results in a APEX vs BK compared trade, and there is an APEX imbalance and a BK imbalance at the same price, symbol and trade date, the APEX and the BK imbalance will be updated.
- On the Step-Out Activity screen, the Action Drop down will display "Reject/DK" instead of just "REJECT".
- On the Equity Reject screen, if the Trade date is invalid the trade will not be revalidated.
- The Match Date on the Matched Screen will default to 0.
- For Admin users, the Step-Out Summary Help screen will be shown.
- Display Order, on the Equity Matched screen, will be adjusted as per the Symbol, Price, trade date without considering time part of the trade date. On the Equity Summary screen, the order sort will now include trade type and buysell.
- The Password expiration message for all users will now exclude the weekends and holidays.
- The Activity log screen will show an entry ATS and NON trades.
- The Trade date will be shown in the correct field for Admin users on the Step-Out Summary screen.
- All references on the IDCE News screen will be renamed to IDCE (including the help screen).
- The Activity Log Report print out will show all fields.
Questions regarding this circular should be directed to either Ed Cook at 212-306-1748, e-mail email@example.com or Joe Basso at 212-306-1757, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.